Make your own CBD Gummies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Figuring out a unique gift can be challenging. A usual go to for me is making some baked goods or candy. So, I wanted to do something I had never tried before and decided on gummies. But not just any gummies, MONTKUSH Mint CBD gummies. This minty recipe yields ~60 gummies, package them in packs of 10, and you've got a special hand-made wellness gift. These special treats can help smooth the edges. SO! Let's go over what you'll need to make these unique treats.
Gummies Check List
Decide on CBD Dosage
|Bottle Size||Half or Full Bottle|| CBD per Gummy |
(when making 60)
|1000mg Mint CBD oil||Full Bottle||16mg|
|1000mg Mint CBD Oil||Half Bottle||8mg|
|500mg Mint CBD oil||Full Bottle||8mg|
|500mg Mint CBD oil||Half Bottle||4mg|
You'll want to decide on the amount of CBD you'd like in each gummy. For my recipe, I used a full bottle of 1000mg mint CBD oil that yielded 60 CBD gummies—bringing the dose of each gummy to roughly 16mg of CBD. A whole bottle of 500mg would yield a gummy at roughly 8mg of CBD per gummy. You can also measure out 15ml to split the bottle amount in half. Check the chart for a better understanding of the dosage amount.
After you've decided on the amount of CBD you'd like to use, we can start cooking!
- Spray your silicone candy molds with cooking oil. I used coconut cooking oil myself.
- Next, in a saucepan, add the powdered jello and gelatin, stirring till combined; once the powders are blended well, add the mojito mix or lime juice and stir.
- After the mixture is well combined, put it on the stove over medium heat and bring it to a low boil, stirring often. This should take around 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is bubbling, remove it from the heat and stir for 2-3 minutes letting the mixture cool.
- Now it's time to add the CBD, add in your MONTKUSH CBD oil and combine well, stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Continue to mix until everything is well combined
- Pour the mixture into the condiment squeeze bottle.
- Use the condiment squeeze bottle to fill the silicone candy molds as uniformly as possible.
- After you've filled all the molds, place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool.
- Pop them out of the mold and put them in a decorative mason jar.
And there you have it, a creative handcrafted minty treat for chilling out any time of year.