Learn How to a Make CBD Gummy.
Figuring out a unique gift can be challenging. A usual go-to for me is making some baked goods or candy. So, I wanted to do something I had never tried before. So I decided to learn how to make homemade gummy. But not just any homemade gummy, we learn how to make CBD gummy. This minty recipe yields ~60 gummies, package them in packs of 10, and you've got a special hand-made wellness gift. These special treats can help smooth the edges. SO! Let's go over what you'll need to make these unique treats.
Make CBD Gummy Check List
Decide on CBD Dosage
|Bottle Size||Half or Full Bottle|| CBD per Gummy |
(when making 60)
|1000mg Mint CBD oil||Full Bottle||16mg|
|1000mg Mint CBD Oil||Half Bottle||8mg|
|500mg Mint CBD oil||Full Bottle||8mg|
|500mg Mint CBD oil||Half Bottle||4mg|
You'll want to decide on the amount of CBD you'd like in each gummy. For my recipe, I used a full bottle of 1000mg mint CBD oil that yielded 60 CBD gummies—bringing the dose of each gummy to roughly 16mg of CBD. A whole bottle of 500mg would yield a gummy at roughly 8mg of CBD per gummy. You can also measure out 15ml to split the bottle amount in half. Check the chart for a better understanding of the dosage amount.
Make CBD Gummy Directions
After you've decided on the amount of CBD you'd like to use, we can start cooking!
- Spray your silicone candy molds with cooking oil. I used coconut cooking oil myself.
- Next, in a saucepan, add the powdered jello and gelatin, stirring till combined; once the powders are blended well, add the mojito mix or lime juice and stir.
- After the mixture is well combined, put it on the stove over medium heat and bring it to a low boil, stirring often. This should take around 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is bubbling, remove it from the heat and stir for 2-3 minutes letting the mixture cool.
- Now it's time to add the CBD, add in your MONTKUSH CBD oil and combine well, stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Continue to mix until everything is well combined
- Pour the mixture into the condiment squeeze bottle.
- Use the condiment squeeze bottle to fill the silicone candy molds as uniformly as possible.
- After you've filled all the molds, place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool.
- Pop them out of the mold and put them in a decorative mason jar.
And there you have it, a creative handcrafted minty treat for chilling out any time of year.